Available Key Stages and subject areas for Mathematics include:
- Key Stage 3 Maths (Years 7-8)
- Key Stage 4 GCSE Mathematics (Years 9-11)
- Key Stage 5 A Level and Additional Mathematics
What do we do and how do we do it?
- All tutors are practising teachers working in local school(s), are DBS checked and hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- Sessions are individually planned to maximise each learner's academic and/or skills potential.
- Tutors offer one-to-one support throughout each session
- Tutors work with groups no bigger than 5 students at a time but each student receives personalised plans, resources and feedback. The personalised aspect to the tuition services offered are therefore never compromised.
- High quality resources are provided for each lesson and will vary in form and content to promote engagement and rapid progress.
- Regular assessments are specifically targeted towards Key Stage 3 and/or GCSE specifications with immediate feedback provided every time they are completed.
- Homework and/or revision tasks accompany each lesson plan
- We inspire, motivate and enhance outcomes for all our Smart Star students by providing engaging, purposeful and inspiring lessons each and every time. Boredom is not an option!
Availability and Times:
We are currently fully booked but a waiting list is in process. Please email email@example.com to secure the next available slot.
Mathematic lessons run weekdays with two time slots to choose from:
Session 1: 4.30pm - 5.30pm
Session 2: 5.45pm - 6.45pm
Please complete an enquiry form on the 'Contact Us' tab or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place and to find out more about availability and fees.
The Smart Stars Package - why sign up with us?
- We offer personal tuition with highly qualified and successful practicing mathematics teachers.
- Each tutor is highly skilled and knowledgeable in a range of GCSE and A Level examination specifications.
- All tutors currently teach GCSE and/or are GCSE Mathematics examiners.
- Each student's first session will take the format of a diagnostic assessment in Mathematics. Subsequent tuition sessions are therefore planned for using the assessment data to work on areas of strength and areas for development against the relevant maths Key Stage.
- Sessions are individually planned for each student.
- Each student who signs up for at least one term's tuition package will receive their own copy of a CGP Revision and Workbook guide for FREE as appropriate for their Key Stage and learning needs.
- Progress reports are shared with parents and students on a half termly basis and the opportunity to talk to a tutor is available anytime in person or via email at anytime throughout the week.
- Students will receive immediate feedback on their maths assessments upon completion of each session.